Key Features of Brochure Design
WHY BROCHURE DESIGNING ?
The brochure is a printed material which has better information about your Company, products, events or service. Generally, Brochures are used to promote your brand by delivering the message about your business, products, and services to your target customers. Creating a brochure design is not an easy task, people need creativity, innovation, and skills. When thinking about a design, we have to put ourselves in customer shoe's and think. That’s where we lay a foundation for a great brochure design. We have a team of experienced brochures designers, who will give shape to your ideas, imaginations. We always think out of the box and design.
A Brochure is essential to all types of business as they can create a brand and awareness among your potential and existing Customers.
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING BROCHURE DESIGNING SERVICES
- Catalogues Flyers
- All types of fold Brochures
- Marketing Brochures
- Corporate Brochures
- Business Brochures
- Product Brochures
- Real Estate Brochures
Brochure can be further categorized into:
- E-brochure - broucher's in PDF/ Image format used to sending emailer's.
- Product Catelog
- Brochure Size: A3 Brochure, A4 Brochure, A5 Brochure
- Brochure Finish Type: Matte finish brochure, gloss finish brochure, matte finish with spot UV brochure, brochure.
- Brochure Paper Thickness & Types: Matte brochure, glossy brochure, texture brochure, various paper thickness
- Brochure Folds: Center fold brochure, tri-fold brochure, z-fold brochure, gate fold brochure, multi fold brochure,
- Brochure Pages: Single page brochure, two page brochure & multi page brochure